Jul 31, 2019
Sonu Bhasin is one of the early and senior woman professionals
in the industry. In her career of over 30 years she has set up and
managed large businesses, and diverse teams, across financial and
non-financial sectors in India and overseas.
She is an Independent Director on Boards. Her book - THE INHERITORS : Stories of Entrepreneurship and Success, is a bestseller in the Business Book category.
She is also the Founder and Managing Partner of FAB - Families And Business, a platform for Family Business Owners.
She is the Editor-In-Chief of The Families & Business magazine, India's only stand-alone magazine that addresses the concerns of Family Businesses.
Why FAB - Families And Business?
• Family Businesses control more than 90% of world commerce but more than 70% of these DO NOT survive beyond One Generation.
• Lack of Succession Planning, Conflict and Lack of Corporate Governance are the three major reasons for this high failure rate
• Most families and advisers focus only on the Business side of the equation and fail to address the nuances of Family Business
• FAB – Families And Business is a platform which works towards creating awareness of matters of family that need to be addressed to build Multi-Generational Family Businesses
• FAB provides the best platform for Families in Business to connect with peers and professionals to exchange ideas
• The knowledge and experience residing in Family Business Owners and professions is shared through the Families & Business magazine and exclusive (By Invitation Only) Workshops/Round-Tables
• More details about FAB – Families And Business can be found on www.familiesandbusiness.in